This website and all its contents (the “Site”) is operated and the exclusive property of Octvz Digital Services LTD., A company registered in the CNPJ / MF under no. 30,676,987 / 0001-20, headquartered in the United Nations Avenue, 12901, ES N 1201, North Tower, Block A, Brooklin Novo, São Paulo / SP, CEP 04578-000 (the “BLOCO1”). All rights reserved.
ACCESS TO THE SITE AND USE OF SERVICES OFFERED BY THE SITE IN block1 INVOLVING MEANS THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TOTAL OF THESE TERMS OF PROVISIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PROVISION HERE THIS, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
1. General conditions
- This site, hosted under the domain www.bloco1.com.br, provides an online platform, owned by BLOCO1 (the “Platform”), which promotes the approach of users who wish to buy and sell the encrypted digital currency Bitcoin and other Altcoins (the “Cryptocurrencies”), through the platform, as well as the storage of Cryptocurrencies Virtual Wallets Users, whose definition is described below (the “Services”). Ie, through the Platform, Users may purchase Cryptocurrencies other users and sell their own Cryptocurrencies to other registered users on the Site.
- The BLOCO1 NO PURCHASE OR SELL CRYPTOCURRENCIES. BLOCO1 only available through the website one platform to promote the approach of Users interested in buying and selling Cryptocurrencies. BLOCO1 is not responsible for the transactions made by the user as well as for their decisions and for any consequences arising from these, although they have been taken based on information obtained from the Platform.
- The BLOCO1 IS NOT A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR PAYMENT OF ARRANGEMENT founding. Under Communiqué n. 25 306 of the Central Bank of Brazil, the ownership of a cryptocurrency is not conversion to guarantee its currency, and its conversion depends on the interests of other users of the platform, converting the receivables related to certain cryptocurrency in official currency. To perform conversions between the users, who are the sole and exclusive responsibility of users, BLOCO1 provides third-party payment solutions such as financial institutions and purchasers (for transactions with credit cards), and these transactions solely the responsibility of those companies . The BLOCO1 NOT CUSTODY AND / OR DIRECTLY transact ANY SECURITIES FINANCIAL.
- The Site is intended for domestic and personal use of the User, not being authorized to commercial use.
- Access to and use of the Platform is directed only (i) to individuals who use the platform, over 18 (eighteen) years or emancipated and fully able to perform the acts of civil life and (ii) companies in good standing legally organized and existing under Brazilian law, which are interested in transacting Cryptocurrencies (the “Users”). The use of the platform is intended for domestic and personal use of the User, not being authorized to commercial use. In the case of legal entities, User registration should be carried out by its duly authorized legal representative.
- To hire the services is necessary for the User, first, carry out a previous registration which voluntarily provide information about yourself, such as e-mail, individual registration (CPF), date of birth, password, identity document (ID or CNH), country, address and ZIP code (the “Personal Information”). The User declares that the Personal Information provided at registration are accurate, complete and true and undertakes to keep your details up to date. The responsibility for such information is always the User.
- From the registration, the User will be entitled to a personal account, which can be accessed only by using the login and password created by the User. The log created can not keep similarity with the mark “BLOCO1” and, if considered at the sole discretion of BLOCO1, offensive or obscene User’s account may be suspended or canceled. The User is responsible for your account and for any activity associated with it. Therefore, it is forbidden for the User to share your login and password to third parties. Each User is allowed to keep only one account on the Site. If the BLOCO1 detect the existence of more than one account in the name of the same User, or all of the accounts may be suspended at the sole discretion of the BLOCO1.
- User shall be solely responsible for the custody and use your login and your password created and shall immediately notify the BLOCO1 in the case of loss, loss or theft of such a login and / or password. The BLOCO1 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ACCESS DONE BY THIRD PARTIES BY THE USER. User shall be solely responsible for operating your account, especially the purchase and sale of Cryptocurrencies in your account on the Platform. The BLOCO1 shall not be liable for any direct damage, indirect or incidental, a result of misuse or inability to use the Platform by the User or any third party.
- The BLOCO1 available through the platform, users approach Services interested in buying and selling Cryptocurrencies. Transactions are carried out directly between the user’s own platform, without any interference or influence of BLOCO1, so that any negotiation, communication and execution of the operation is carried out without the participation of the BLOCO1.
- To conduct transactions through the platform, the User must have a virtual wallet (e-wallet), which is created automatically after the completion of your registration on the Site and opening your account. This “Virtual Wallet” is nothing more than a representation of the ownership of User Cryptocurrencies, not being equivalent to a checking account at a financial institution. However, if the user wants to transact the credit rights related to Cryptocurrencies, converting them into official currency, the User must register your bank details. The BLOCO1 is not responsible for mistakes made by users regarding the information your bank details and data from your Wallet and recommends that all transactions are carried out with caution,
- The Virtual Portfolio may be accessed by the User through the use of your login and password, which will be used for the User can perform transactions and balances query. To use the withdrawal values Services, the User must provide a legible image of your voucher residence with maturities of up to three (3) months and a readable image containing copy of a personal identification document with photo. You also need to provide your bank details necessarily linked to their individual registration (CPF).
- Purchase and Sale Cryptocurrencies. The buying and selling of Cryptocurrencies is performed respectively by means of Purchase Orders Orders. The “Sell Orders” are Cryptocurrencies sales proposals containing all the conditions of the offer by the User which want to sell their Cryptocurrencies to other users, including price given by the User. Now “Purchase Orders” are Cryptocurrencies purchase proposals containing all offer conditions in which the User want to buy Cryptocurrencies other Members, including the price at which the User want to pay for such Cryptocurrencies (Orders from Sales and Purchase Orders they are called, collectively, “Orders”). The BLOCO1 has no participation in the price of Cryptocurrencies, which is set by the Platform User, when issuing their orders. In this way, the value of Cryptocurrencies may fluctuate, which means that the value of Cryptocurrencies at the time of sale may be different from its value at the time of purchase. The BLOCO1 recommends that its Users to check the price of Cryptocurrencies the Platform or other Internet sources before making any transaction.
- To make purchases of Cryptocurrencies, the User shall transfer the real amounts corresponding to Cryptocurrencies you want to buy through any of the forms of payment available on the Site. Then the User must fill out an electronic form of purchase order and post it on the platform. Once accepted to the Order published the Cryptocurrencies will be automatically transferred to the User’s Virtual Portfolio and the purchase can not be undone or modified. Thus, the cancellation of the Purchase Order may be performed prior to accept only the respective Purchase Order on the other User. If a Purchase Order has been issued by the User and subsequently canceled before accepted by another User, the issuer may request the User BLOCO1 the rescue of the real amounts deposited by him BLOCO1 in the bank account. Therefore, it is necessary that the User enter your bank details when you want to hold values of looting in Reais.
- To conduct sales cryptocurrencies, the User shall transfer to your Virtual Wallet the Cryptocurrencies you want to sell, according to the address provided by the Platform (public key). After taking note of the Cryptocurrencies User Virtual Portfolio, the User must fill out a Sales Order and publish it on the platform. Once accepted your Sales Order, the Cryptocurrencies will be automatically transferred to the User’s Virtual Wallet acceptor and the sale can not be undone or modified. Thus, the cancellation of the Sale Order may be performed prior to accept only the respective Sales Order on the other User. If a Sales Order has been issued by the User and subsequently canceled before accepted by another User,
- Purchase Order orders issued by a User may be accepted by other users fully or partially. If the orders are partially accepted, the User may (i) cancel the order or (ii) maintain the current order and wait for other users accept the remaining Cryptocurrencies the same price set in the Order. Likewise, the Cryptocurrencies may be fully or partially accepted.
- The User can store in your Virtual Wallet values in Brazilian Reais and in Bitcoin and other Altcoins:
- If the User chooses to store Cryptocurrencies such Cryptocurrencies may: (i) remain stored there, (ii) be used for the issuance of Sales Orders, or (ii) be transferred to other storage locations (virtual wallets) of responsibility third parties; and
- If the User chooses to store values in reais, these amounts will necessarily be used for the issuance of purchase orders. For this reason, BLOCO1, may at any time and without notice and automatically request the transfer of such amounts to the bank account of their ownership informed at the time of your registration, except, in its sole discretion, the fee payment User deposit or Withdrawal or refunded the User fee in the same amount of such fee, if they have been paid in advance at the time of account creation. The User may request the transfer of their values in Reais to the bank account of their ownership informed at the time of your registration, which must be valid and be in the same country that originated the funds to be transferred. It is forbidden for the user to make a transfer in Brazilian Reais and not perform purchase order. In this case, the real amounts will be under our custody.
- The BLOCO1 may, in its sole discretion, set limits on the volume of transactions and the value of transfers, given that this limit can be changed at any time according to the parameters defined by the BLOCO1.
- Other Provisions. Any Cryptocurrencies transaction should only be performed by the registered account holder User Site, which is committed to use the platform for legal purposes, in strict compliance with Brazilian legislation, especially (but not limited) to the laws that regulate practices acts involving money laundering, financing activities linked to organized crime, terrorism, mafia, drug trafficking, people and / or human organs.
- The User’s registration on the Platform is free. However, use of services is charged to the User a percentage of the real amounts and / or Cryptocurrencies transacted by the Platform User, according to the activity performed by him in the Platform (the “Fees”). These fees are payable in consideration to the approaches and activities carried out by intermediary BLOCO1. percentage of the fee charged by BLOCO1 are available in www.bloco1.com.br/taxas and may be amended at the sole discretion of the BLOCO1, any time upon prior notice of 30 days to registered users.
- Services provided by BLOCO1 will be charged in the form of rates that will focus on the following activities carried out by the Platform User:
- “Deposit rate” is the rate charged on the amount in Reais which is deposited by the User in Virtual Wallet to make purchases through Cryptocurrencies platform.
- “Withdrawal Fee” is the fee charged on the amount in Reais drawn by your Virtual Portfolio User, from the sale of Cryptocurrencies.
- “Sales Order Fee” is the fee charged on the Cryptocurrencies value sold in a Sales Order issued by the User. That is, the fee is charged when another User gives the acceptance in whole or in part, in a Sales Order issued by the User. The mere publication of a Sales Order is free.
- “Purchase Order rate” is the rate charged on the amount in Reais used to purchase Cryptocurrencies from the accepted by another User, all or part of a Purchase Order. The mere publication of a purchase order is free.
- Cancellation by the User. If the User wishes, he may at any time request the cancellation of your account through the own platform configurations. However, as the registration of the cancellation involves the cancellation and deletion of your Virtual Portfolio, the User shall redeem any remaining balances in your Virtual Wallet, otherwise the cancellation will not be granted. If the balance is in Reais, the User must make a withdrawal request.
- Values return. In case of cancellation or User account suspension for BLOCO1, the remaining balance on the User’s account will be returned unless the cancellation has been caused due to suspected fraud, illegal activity practices, in which case the BLOCO1 reserves the right to retain the balance of the User’s Virtual Wallet at the time of termination until the end of the investigation, without prejudice to take legal action it deems necessary.
In case of cancellation, the return of the values occur as follows:
- Values in Reais: they may be claimed by the User (if the cancellation took place at the initiative of the User) or may be deposited by BLOCO1 in the User bank of the same ownership account, informed at the time of your registration – this account must be valid and be in same country that originated the funds to be transferred (if the cancellation took place on the initiative of BLOCO1); and
- Values in Cryptocurrencies: can be converted into Reais, using the day of the quotation reported on the Site, and deposited in User’s ownership of bank account indicated at registration OR may be transferred to another virtual wallet that is under another company’s responsibility or platform, which should be indicated by the User within 60 (sixty) days from the date of suspension or cancellation of the account. The no indication of said virtual wallet within stipulated time here, will result in the automatic conversion of the balance in Reais and its deposit in the User’s bank account, in the manner prescribed in this item.
- Other Provisions. The User agrees that if your account is canceled, initiated by the User or by BLOCO1: (i) all Purchase Orders and / or Sales Orders not yet accepted will be automatically canceled; (Ii) all fees paid, even in advance, will not be reimbursed to the User; (Iii) all information stored on the platform for their transactions can not be accessed or redeemed, not having the BLOCO1 any duty to store or pass on this information to the User; (Iv) all the obligations assumed by Members under this Agreement shall remain in force until they are resolved, including, but not limited to the responsibilities of the User.
- The BLOCO1 is not responsible for transactions on the platform, since it is not part of any purchase transaction and sale of Cryptocurrencies between Users. Thus, BLOCO1 not liable for the obligations assumed by a User before the other, including issuance and acceptance of Purchase Orders Orders. When negotiating Cryptocurrencies the Platform, the User represents and warrants that do so at your own risk, exempting BLOCO1 of any losses, damages, lost profits that User may suffer as a result of operations carried out or not completed through the platform, taking responsibility for all losses caused to BLOCO1 and third parties.
- The BLOCO1 is not a financial advisory firm applications or investment advice, but only a company that offers a platform for closer Users interested in transacting Cryptocurrencies each other. Soon, BLOCO1 is not responsible for any practices performed by the user through the platform, and decisions taken by users based on information obtained through the Site or platform, be they administrative, business, management or otherwise.
- It is the User’s responsibility to: (i) maintain secure environment of your Site access devices, making use of specific tools to do so, such as antivirus, firewall, among others, in order to contribute to the prevention of electronic risks; (Ii) use up to date and efficient operating systems to make full use of the Site; and (iii) to equip yourself and be responsible for hardware devices needed to access the Site and the Platform as well as the access of the Internet.
- All communications performed by BLOCO1 with the User will be done through the Platform or e-mail indicated by the User at registration. User’s duty to let AntiSpam systems configured so it does not interfere with the receipt of communications from BLOCO1. The responsibility for receiving and viewing of communications is part of the User. The BLOCO1 is not responsible for communications sent by own BLOCO1 and ignored or not received by users as a result of misuse of your e-mail tool.
- The BLOCO1 is not responsible for the accuracy of the Personal Information provided by the User to the platform, so that responsibility for the contents of Personal Information is part of the User. The User understands that the use of the platform is geared only for lawful purposes. BLOCO1 reserves the right to immediately discontinue access to the User Platform, if it identifies the falsehood in the content of Personal Information, as well as misuse or inappropriate use of the Platform by the User.
- The BLOCO1 uses third-party services to maintain the operation of the platform (for example, hosting services and means of payment services) and may therefore eventually occur failures such services. The BLOCO1 will not be responsible for any losses, damages (direct or indirect) and loss of profits arising from failure of the services of these third parties, but, as far as possible, keep the User informed of deadlines and steps taken to clean up such failure.
- IN VIEW OF THE CHARACTERISTICS INHERENT TO THE INTERNET ENVIRONMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PACK 1 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE IN CIRCUMSTANCES ARISING OUT OF PLATFORM THAT NOT YOUR WILL AND CONTROL WHETHER OR NOT OCCASIONED FOR INCIDENTAL CASE OR FORCE MAJEURE, FOR EXAMPLE, INFORMATION LOST, iNCOMPLETE, OR INVALID corrupted; INTERVENTION OF HACKERS AND MALICIOUS SOFTWARE; ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE KIND, INCLUDING FAILURE OF OR ACCESS THE NAVIGATION OF THE SITE RESULTING FROM FAILURE ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND ENERGY FALLS, MALFUNCTION ELECTRONIC AND / OR PHYSICAL ANY NETWORK, UNINTERRUPTED OR CONNECTION SUSPENSION AND SOFTWARE FAILURE AND / USER OR HARDWARE; Stalls SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, UPDATE AND DECK CONFIGURATION SETTINGS; HUMAN ANY FAILURE OF ANY KIND,
7. Intellectual property
- All rights relating to the Site and the Platform, including its features, are the exclusive property of BLOCO1, including with regard to their texts, images, layouts, codes, databases, graphics, articles, videos, photographs, illustrations and other content produced directly or indirectly by BLOCO1 (the “Content”). The Content is protected by copyright law and industrial property. You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, license, sell or exploit for any purpose the content without the prior consent of BLOCO1, to violate their rights. It is forbidden to misuse of the Content or the marks displayed on the Site.
- Any use of the Content may be made only upon prior written consent of BLOCO1. The User assumes all responsibility, civil and / or criminal character, the improper and unauthorized use of content. No copying, distribution, reverse engineering, display or disclosure of the services offered by the platform shall be construed as restricting or waiver of the rights of BLOCO1 in the Website and the Platform.
- The BLOCO1 also may, at its own discretion, not to trade the platform or even discontinue it at any time. In this case, the BLOCO1 ensures that users will communicate on its discontinuity and keep the platform running for a minimum of three (3) months from the date of notification.
- All ads, offers, promotions, brands, texts and content conveyed third parties through the Site are the property of their respective owners. It is forbidden to misuse any content or marks displayed on the Site.
8. Final dispositions