The Octvz Digital Services LTD, which owns the site BLOCO1, is a limited business company incorporated and domiciled in the United Nations Avenue, 12901, ES N 1201, North Tower, Block A, Brooklin Novo, São Paulo / SP, CEP 04578- 000. CNPJ under No. 30676987 / 0001-20, the BLOCO1 is an electronic platform developed for the purpose of facilitating the buying and selling of criptomoedas such as Bitcoin and other Altcoins.
The BLOCO1, through its website and its mobile application, collect data and personal information, aimed mainly at identifying their users and provide a safe experience, always protecting the available information and respecting your privacy.
Acceptance of our policy will be made when you register on our platform for the use of BLOCO1 site. This will indicate that you are aware and in full accordance with how we use your information and data.
If you disagree with this policy, please do not continue your registration procedure and do not use our services.
This Policy is divided as follows to facilitate understanding:
- 1. What information and data collection BLOCO1;
- 2. How to BLOCO1 uses the data and information collected;
- 3. How, when and with whom to share your information BLOCO1;
- 4. How to BLOCO1 protects your information and data;
- 6. Applicable Law.
If there is any doubt about how we try to protect your privacy, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
1. Information we collect:
If you want to sell your criptomoedas, you must provide your bank account information so that we can fund your account the amounts received from such transactions.
- Check data for registration: BLOCO1 reserves the right to verify the truthfulness and other aspects related to their registration information, can deny your registration, at its sole discretion, based on the information collected. This check may be carried out by other companies, hired specifically for these purposes. For this, your Social Security number or Tax ID will be shared with these companies. Among other information, we reserve the right to check in before government agencies, such as law courts and federal courts, their participation in legal proceedings of any kind, your status with credit protection institutions, national and international lists, as the lists issued by Interpol and the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List or similar lists,
In addition, for added security, you are prompted to perform a dual authentication process by sending tokens tools (security keys) owned by BLOCO1.
- Payment data: the BLOCO1 allows you to buy and sell criptomoedas. For this, we collected data on transactions you perform. Whenever a transaction occurs, our system will store the date, the amount and users that participated in the transaction.
- Data collected automatically: the BLOCO1 collects some data automatically, including the features of your device, among which your operating system, language, and application access records, including the IP address, with date and time of access BLOCO1. Some of these data are mandatory collection, according to Law 12,965 / 2014, but will only be provided to a third party with your express permission or through judicial demand. As mentioned above, to facilitate their identification, BLOCO1 uses a security key, which will serve to authenticate you and keep your saved settings. This security key is stored in a cookie, which will allow the BLOCO1, for your safety, control the length of your session.
2. Use of data:
- All data collected will be deleted from our servers when you so request or when they are no longer necessary or relevant for us to offer you our services, unless there is no other reason for their maintenance, as legal obligation to retain data or need conservation of these for safeguarding rights in BLOCO1.
3. Data sharing:
- BLOCO1 reserves the right to share your information with business partners for the sole purpose of verifying the truthfulness and their legal status, as mentioned in item 1 above. Through this document, you expressly authorize such shares.
- All data, information and content on the User can be considered active if negotiations on the BLOCO1 part. Therefore, we reserve the right to include their data from the company’s assets if it will be sold, acquired or merged with another. Through this policy you agree and are aware of this possibility.
- Still, the BLOCO1 reserves the right to provide their data and personal information, including their interactions, if requested to do so legally, it must act so that the company complies with national laws.
4. Data security:
- All your data is confidential and only people with the proper permits have access to them. Your name, Social Security number, date of birth or date of incorporation and e-mail can be accessed by the customer service industry BLOCO1 to enable this service.
- Any use of your data is in accordance with this Policy. The BLOCO1 make every effort to ensure the security of our systems and their data. Our servers are located in different locations to ensure stability and security, and can only be accessed through previously authorized communication channels.
- All your data is always stored in encrypted form. At any time you may request a copy of your data stored on our systems, please contact us and make a request. We will keep the data and information to only when they are necessary or relevant for the purposes described in this Policy or in case of predetermined periods by law, or even when they are necessary for the maintenance of the legitimate interests of BLOCO1.
- BLOCO1 reserves the right to change this policy as often as needed in order to provide its customers more security and convenience. That is why it is very important to access our policy periodically. For convenience, always indicate the end of the document the date of the last update. If significant changes are made to ensejem new commitments of our customers, we will send a notification to each of our users.
6. Applicable law:
- It is the elected forum of the district of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, as the sole jurisdiction to annul any disputes arising from this document, regardless of any other as privileged as it is or may be.